The Nauti Hut - No. 114
The Nauti Hut is beach hut number 114 on the dog friendly side. It is
the second hut that actually belongs to us. The Nauti Hut is inspired
by my time spent at sea and has been lovingly restored, doing as much
upcycling as possible! It's been quite the undertaking. Located on the
dog friendly section and fully equipped with everything you need to
enjoy a day at the beach. A guaranteed crowd pleaser and we hope you
love it as much as we do!
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 5
Hammock : Portable hammock stand
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
The Nauti Hut Provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs, 1 child deck chair, 2 bistro chairs and 4 folding chairs, there is a cushioned bench inside
- 1 small outside table and one bistro table to use inside or on the balcony
- 3 buckets and 3 spades - Some huts provide more but this is standard
- A children's tepee tent
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- 8 mugs, 8 plates, 4 bowls, 4 sets of cutlery, 8 plastic tumblers and 6 acrylic wine glasses
- A small saucepan, frying pan, cork screw/ bottle opener and a spatula
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee creamer, sugar, semi skimmed milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- Picnic blanket
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- Travel hammock on a stand
- Fixed dog/baby gate
Please note The Nauit Hut and Starboard are direct neighbours so there is every chance both huts will be occupied in peak months.
Finding The Nauti Hut
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut is located approximately 14 huts down on the right, number 114. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, the Nauti Hut is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile. There is also a little steam train that runs from here into the pinewoods holiday park.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability