Grumpy's Hut - No. 104
Grumpy's Hut is beach hut number 104 on the dog friendly side and instantly recognisable from its forest green exterior. We have created the ultimate Grandpa's shed which certainly won't leave anyone feeling in the least bit grumpy. It is kitted out with everything you need to make the most of a beach day, it even has glass front doors so no matter the weather you can shelter and keep warm!
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 3
Hammock : Portable hammock stand
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Grumpy's Hut Provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs and 4 camping style folding chairs, there is a cushioned bench inside
- 1 small side table and 1 larger folding table
- 3 buckets and 3 spades - Some huts provide more but this is standard
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- 8 mugs, 8 plates, 4 sets of cutlery, 6 plastic tumblers and 6 acrylic wine glasses
- A small saucepan, frying pan, cork screw/ bottle opener and a selection of kitchen utensils
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee creamer, sugar, semi skimmed milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket
- Hammock on a portable stand
Finding Grumpy's Hut
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the middle set of steps, from here you can access the beach, the hut is located approximately 20 huts down on the left, number 104. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, Grumpy's hut s is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile. There is also a little steam train that runs from here into the pinewoods holiday park.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability